Monday 25 May 2015

A Helping Hand



No pun intended in the title folks. 

Thinking outside the box the other week, I decided to ask my good friend Ian Lougher if he would possibly have anything to donate towards my forthcoming charity cycle in July. 

Now, anyone who knows Ian will know that as well as being one of the true legends of motorcycle racing, he is also one of life's genuine nice guys.

I won't even try to list his achievements here, lest I'm still typing as the dawn greets a new day, suffice to say he is rather good at his chosen profession.

I knew before I asked him that he would of course say yes and indeed this proved to be the case, and as such we now have a pair of Knox Handroid Racing gloves currently circulating on ebay.

They were worn by Ian during the 2012 season and are personally hand signed by the man himself. 

So peeps, if you fancy getting your hands (see what I did there) on a nice piece of motorcycle racing memorabilia, and contributing to the Children's Heartbeat Trust in the process, please take your goodselves over to the listing and check them out....thank-you!!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Knox-Handroid-Racing-Gloves-Worn-and-signed-by-Ian-Lougher-/131521761370? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Knox-Handroid-Racing-Gloves-Worn-and-signed-by-Ian-Lougher-/131521761370?

No comments:

Post a Comment