Friday 15 May 2015

Team

What we have here dear readers is a photo and caption from an article in my local paper, this week's Banbridge Chronicle, of which there is no longer a copy to be had in the shops.....such is the demand ;-)

Now then, if you can divert your eyes for a second from my lovely features, and if you look carefully you will see one small word that says it all. 

Do you see it, yes of course, that word is team.

There is a true saying that there is no 'i' in team, and never was that saying more apt than in the case of the rapidly approaching charity cycle.

A project like this doesn't just happen by clicking one's fingers, there is an awful lot of planning involved and a lot of work goes on behind the scenes, this is where the word team comes in.

Then there is the fundraising, yet again another big team effort. 

There is also a big effort by the medical team to get me ready for July 1st and ensure there is no possibility of me cycling into an ambush, as so very nearly was the case back in 2012.

All I'll be doing is sitting on my bike, turning my legs and hope said legs, or my ticker, don't cry enough.
And everyone who donates, helps, supports or offers encouragement and accommodation etc, will be with me on the road, and are very much an important ingredient in the team.



Team......Together, Everyone, Achieves, More. 







No comments:

Post a Comment