Monday 20 April 2015

Every Little Helps.

I'm chuffed, chuffed and thrice chuffed to announce that Tesco Bridgewater Extra, Banbridge will be kindly supporting my 500 miles Cycle Challenge in July 2015, for the Children's Heartbeat Trust. (Route here)

There will be a three-day collection in-store from Friday 19th June - Sunday 21st June, where yours truly will be floating about.

You know peeps, since undergoing what one might call 'major open heart surgery' just over two years ago now, Tesco were the first (and only) employer to look beyond this, see the bigger picture and, as Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Anni-Frid would say... Take a Chance on Me.

From my Line Manager Natasha....to my Personnel Manager Tess, from 'Auntie' Brenda and the ladies on the Customer Service desk......to the lads in the warehouse, from Day One all my colleagues have treated me with the utmost understanding and kindness and looked out for me (more than I do myself), and I can't thank them enough.

To my store manager Stephen Magill and all my Tesco colleagues I'd like to say a massive thanks for getting behind my cycle challenge, and in particular I'd like to thank Natasha Blundell, Customer Service Manager and David McKay, Community Champion for all their advice and willingness to help me with fundraising.

Every Little Helps......a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment