Thursday 24 December 2015

Lucky.... and blessed

Well that's another lap of the sun almost competed and a landmark reached that I perhaps shouldn't have, and definitely wouldn't have but for the guided skill and care of too many folk to mention.
Over the course of the past three years or so, in medical circles I have been many times called a 'Lucky Boy'. (they have also affectionately referred to me as a 'desperate case' but that's another story for another day) smile emoticon 
There is no question that I am indeed a lucky boy, not only for sending the Grim Reaper packing twice now, but I am also truly blessed for having such wonderful family and friends.
Many of these friends have come into my life in recent years, particularly in cardiology and in my workplace at Tesco Bridgewater Extra Community, and in this season for friends and family I wish to thank each and every one of you for being there.
Thank-you all for the birthday messages, and it only remains for me to wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy 2016, and here's to absent friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment